Availability: In Stock
About terracotta jewellery tanvi jhumkas deep green colour
Country of Origin
- Purely handmade by the skilled local artisans of India
- Eco-friendly jewellery
- Skin-friendly earrings because the primary material used is terracotta clay
- Lightweight and all ages of girls and women can easily wear it.
- Ideal for party, office, festival and daily wear
- A combination of hanging earrings and jhumka and whether it is a casual evening or a fancy occasion, these earrings will look amazing on you.
- Easy to carry from place to place
- Available in gorgeous deep green colour
Hanging earrings with jhumkas
Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your mobile or computer brightness and colour setting or as this product is handcrafted, there might be a slight colour and design variation which makes it more unique and trendy
Description of terracotta jewellery tanvi jhumkas deep green colour
Terracotta Jewellery earrings is one of the most demanding eco-friendly jewellery in India. It is made by burning clay and attractive colours are used to make it fashionable and trendy. It is one of the best Jewellery to wear for ethnic parties and Indian festivals designed by our own Indian artisans. Online store of best terracotta jewellery tanvi jhumkas deep green colour. Buy simple and latest earrings designs at a low price.